SAP SCM can help you transform a traditional linear supply chain into an adaptive network with the following benefits:
- Faster response to changes in supply and demand – With increased visibility into the supply chain and adaptive supply chain networks, you can be more responsive. You can sense and respond quickly to changes and quickly capitalize on new opportunities.
- Increased customer satisfaction – By offering a common information framework that supports communication and collaboration, SAP SCM enables you to better adapt to and meet customer demands.
- Compliance with regulatory requirements – You can track and monitor compliance in areas such as environment, health, and safety.
- Improved cash flow – Information transparency and real-time business intelligence can lead to shorter cash-to-cash cycle times. Reduced inventory levels and increased inventory turns across the network can lower overall costs.
- Higher margins – With SAP SCM, you can lower operational expenses with more timely planning for procurement, manufacturing, and transportation. Better order, product, and execution tracking can lead to improvements in performance and quality – and lower costs. You can also improve margins through better coordination with business partners.
- Greater synchronization with business priorities – Tight connections with trading partners keep your supply chain aligned with current business strategies and priorities, improving your organization's overall performance and achievement of goals.